Friday, June 22, 2012

Daily 5 Wiki

Today is the last day of my course!  My vacation officially begins today!
I want to share this wonderful Wiki for finding Daily 5 resources!

KinderTastic has great ideas for Daily 5!  Check out the cute task cards for Daily 5!

This blog by Mrs. Maiolo has a great collection of activities for Daily 5!

This webpage from Sanjuan USD has a great collection of Word Work activities and much more!  I use their resources all the time!

There is so much to find that your best bet is to visit Pinterest and search for Daily 5!

Use that oil drip pan for Word Work:

Word wall center children read the word to a partner, then build the word with the magnet letters.  This is made with a large oil drip pan from an auto parts store:)

Sandi




3 comments:

  1. Enjoy summer...and a new position soon!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to have found your blog! I'm accepting a position as a literacy lead in a K-5 school this year, and I'm so excited and anxious - currently, I'm a classroom teacher!!

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it thanks. Where did you find this pan? It looks as if it isnt stamped, as many are. I am going to make it a chalkboard too, so a stamp would kind of be in the way. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete