Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Martin Luther King Freebies

If you are looking for ideas for MLK Day, check out my post from last year, found here.  I added a few writing papers using the wonderful free clipart by ATLTeacher found here on TPT!






Check out these lessons on Thinkfinity!


Latoya Reed has a free packet to celebrate MLK Day on TPT!
I love the concept map!

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."  Martin Luther King

What is your dream?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great freebie! I love your quote on the top of your blog too...how perfect! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by Rachel!

    ReplyDelete